Please be sure your calendars are marked to come to our annual meeting, one week from today, Tuesday, January 26 at 7:30 p.m. at the clubhouse.
Important items on the agenda:
1. 2015 accomplishments and year-end review.
2. 2015 budget: An explanation of this year's fee structure - come with questions.
3. Capital improvements for 2016. We will also have a meeting focused entirely on our planned improvements in late February - look for more information on this meeting, and come tell us YOUR priorities.
4. Discussion of updated pool use policy. Intended to make pool safer and more pleasant for residents' use.
5. Discussion of updated clubhouse use policy. Intended to address neighbor concerns about noise, and other concerns raised by members, board, legal counsel, and our insurance company.
6. Process for board elections if anyone plans to run against sitting board members this year. (Thus far no sitting board members have announced intent to withdraw from service, nor have bids for new board positions been submitted.)
Please come and have your voice heard!! Share your vision and get involved in our planning for next year!