MONTEVIDEO IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION (MIA)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS ANNUAL MEETING
Date: Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 ANNUAL MEETING
Time: 7:30 P.M.
Location: Club House meeting room
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. COMMUNITY CONCERNS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Previous Board of Directors Meeting Minutes (December 13, 2016)
- Communication of any Board of Directors actions between formal meetings.
4. FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Reserve Account Review/Funding
- Expenditures for the Period (typically quarterly review)
- B/S, I/S, A/P, & G/L Review & Approval
- Budget Review/Discussion
- A/R Review & Action to Delinquent Members (Exec Lien/Foreclosure Docs)
- Special Project Approval/Review/Commencement
5. OLD BUSINESS
- Grounds (Parking Areas, Driveways, Roofs, etc.)
- Landscape (Irrigation, Plants, etc.)
- Exterior Lighting
- Pool Area
- Swim Team MOU status
- Member Violations
- Collection of e-mail contact for communication and emergencies and communication with households lacking email/ street representative collection of information and seeking volunteers for missing street representatives.
6. NEW BUSINESS
- Opening Sealed Ballots/Election of Officers/Association Resolution - Revenue Ruling #70-604
7. SCHEDULE NEXT BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Note: Meeting Agenda format/content is designed to be flexible for attending Members and to enable the Board of Directors to take appropriate action as required on issues that affect the Association’s overall operations. Some actions are taken by the Board without a regularly scheduled meeting. Such actions will become part of the Minutes record at the next regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting.