MONTEVIDEO IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION (MIA)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
AGENDA - Draft
Date: April 10, 2018
Time: 7:00 P.M.
Location: Clubhouse meeting room
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. COMMUNITY CONCERNS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Previous Board of Directors Meeting Minutes March 13, 2018
- Communication of any Board of Directors or Management Company actions between formal meetings.
4. OLD BUSINESS
- New Board Members
- Tree Completion and payment
- Did he sign contract - Has been delivered to the gardener. We still need it back.
- Insurance situation-will give to us when he returns the contract
- Newsletter - From Sarah
- it seems like we had some uneven coverage for the street captains. Some of the distributors are charged with 10-15 houses and some have a lot more. We need to look at this.
- Mary gave the physical copies to all the street captains on March 18th. I did not receive it in my door on Montalban until Wednesday, April 4th. I never received an electronic copy. I had thought I was on the distribution list because I get the board meeting minutes and agendas - is the same list used for both? Who do I check with to see if I am on the newsletter distribution list?
- We had a few observations for next time.
- 1 - It looks like we had one phone number typo - whoops
- 2 - One of the links we included was not written out in a way that someone could lookup if they had only received the paper copy of the newsletter. I will make sure not to do that again next time.
- 3 - There is an issue with maintaining the links when converting to pdf - Bill was able to help with a work around using Acrobat Pro. I didn’t have that at the time, but I will get Acrobat Pro so I can easily fix issues going forward.
- 4 - We did not include a deadline for any submissions to the classifieds/newsletter items. Going forward I will include that so people can get news items in to us in time.
- 5 - Proposed date for the next newsletter? June 1?
- Blog-wikispaces is shutting it’s doors
- Bill reached out to Akeem
- Blog, Google, Website
- Ron is going to obtain the permit for 4th of July
- SJPD - 3 officers seem to be too much
- 50 years
- T Shirts
- Adding to newsletter
5. NEW BUSINESS
- Ez Ups and Tables at the Pool
6. SCHEDULE NEXT BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Note: Meeting Agenda format/content is designed to be flexible for attending Members and to enable the Board of Directors to take appropriate action as required on issues that affect the Association’s overall operations. Some actions are taken by the Board without a regularly scheduled meeting. Such actions will become part of the Minutes record at the next regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting.